It’s been a long time coming, but we’re finally getting a free update for Super Mario Maker 2. Other parts of the course and more to come on the 5th. December 2019. With all the new moves, you can even turn into a Link! The new video shows new things:
The Super Mario Maker 2 game is getting a legendary update. The fifth. The free December update for Super Mario Maker 2 for the Nintendo Switch system adds a reference to the Legend of Zelda series as a playable character, new track pieces and a new game mode.
After downloading the 2.0.0 update, the new Master Sword item will be available for exclusive use in the 8-bit style of Super Mario Bros. When this new part of the course resumes, Mario transforms into a Link equipped with a new set of moves, such as B. Attack with a sword, shoot arrows and drop bombs.
In the recent release of The Legend of Zelda : Link’s Awakening for Nintendo Switch sees Link meet familiar Super Mario game characters like Piranha Plants and Goombas, but this time Link joins Super Mario in Super Mario Maker 2!
Converting to a link using the master tag opens up a whole new world of design possibilities for the designer. Arrows allow Link to shoot long range switches that Mario wouldn’t normally be able to hit. His new downward sword move defeats normally protected enemies like Spiked Spinies. And with bombs, you can easily blow up walls that would normally be impassable to Mario and his friends.
In addition to Link, the update also adds more track games and enemies, as well as a new Ninji Speedruns mode, perfect for players looking for a challenge.
- Block shot: The Super Mario 3D World-style Dash Block section of the track gives Mario more speed when attacking.
- Frozen piece: These pieces are surrounded by a block of ice and can only be released if melted by fireballs or other burning elements, including some raging sun.
- Block P : When the P switch hits the track, the invisible P blocks temporarily change to rigid platforms or vice versa.
- Spike: This classic enemy spits out eggs with giant spikes and throws them at Mario. When used in a snowy environment, Spike throws snowballs instead!
- See you around: The famous stacked cacti from various Super Mario games can be found in Super Mario Maker 2 for the first time. Players can even change the height of each pokey.
In the new Ninji Speedruns Mode, players can compete in timed races on tracks created by Nintendo exclusively for this mode. The Ninji spirits of the other players will walk alongside the players as they compete against opponents from all over the world. The Ninji Ghosts that appear are selected from the data of players with similar performance levels, allowing players to gradually improve their performance by running the course with other players’ Ninji Ghosts. Players can also collect stamps by unlocking jobs and redeeming them in-game for special Mii costumes.
Each Ninji speed race lasts about a week, and new courses are handed out regularly. During the game, players are ranked based on their playing time on the course. Players can still run around the track after the event to collect stamps with Ninji Ghosts.
Craig has been covering the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published in various media. He is currently an editor and contributor to Age of Games.
How to load…
super mario maker 2 update 2020, super mario maker 2 update 3.0 release date, super mario maker 2 update 4.0 release date, super mario maker 2 next update, super mario maker 2 update history, super mario maker 2 online free, super mario maker 2 kirby update, super mario maker 2 free