The Pokemon GO gameplay update is online and you can now go to your GO Beyond Level 40. With this amazing change of the level-limit and other changes, all players of this game are eagerly awaiting the details of this latest update. You want to know the details of this latest game update.
Find the latest Pokemon GO Gameplay Update, Go Beyond Level 40, XP changes, and more. Let’s look at these details in relation to the latest gameplay update.
Pokemon GO gameplay update performed
The latest Pokemon GO gameplay update was released a few hours ago. You can now easily pass level 40 in the game. The limit has been raised to 50. Many other changes have also been made to the game. You can find their contact details below.
You can also read: What’s a day in a Pokemon GO?
Updates for the XPstandard
Now you will get more XP when you perform the specified actions.
- Catch the Pokémon with a good shot: 10 XP to 20 XP
- Catch Pokémon at the big pitch: 50 XP to 100 XP
- Catch a Pokémon with a big pitch: 100 XP to 1000 XP
- Catch the Pokémon with a neck brace: 10 XP to 20 XP
- The development of Pokémon: 500 XP to 1000 XP
- Catch a Pokémon or spin a PokéStop for the first time in a day: 500 XP to 1500 XP
- Reaching the Pokémon Staircase or a seven-day PokéStop rotation: 2,000 XP to 6,000 XP
- Give Pokémon a berry at the gym: 20 XP to 50 XP
- PokéStop rotation : 50 XP to 100 XP
- Victory at the gym: 100 XP to 1000 XP
- Victory over Pokémon at the gym: 100 XP to 300 XP
- Incubation of a 2 km long egg: 200 XP to 500 XP
- Incubation of a 5 km long egg: 500 XP to 1000 XP
- Incubation of an egg of 10 km: 1,000 XP to 2,000 XP
- the hatching of a strange egg: 2,000 XP to 4,000 XP
- Catch Pokémon in AR mode: 100 XP to 300 XP
- Activating the new pokedex data record : 500 XP to 1000 XP
- The chances of meeting Smargl after taking the picture have increased.
- Nanab berries are now more efficient and completely soothe the Pokémon in the event of a collision.
- Now you can earn more candy by catching the Pokémon you gave to Silver Pinup Berry.
You can also read: How do you catch Fletchling in Pokemon Go?
- The task of making 3 large recordings in a row now leads to an encounter with the Bible, and no longer with Larvitar.
- Now you can win up to three hearts a day by fighting with your friend.
- Now it’s easier for your friend to get excited.
- Golden Razzal and Silver Pinup berries are most effective if you give them to your friend.
- The Stardust you earn by giving Pokémon a berry at the gym has been increased from 20 to 30.
- From the 7th. In December you will get more Stardust with the weekly Adventure Sync prizes.
All in all, this latest Pokemon GO gameplay update is amazing. You will be able to get all the changes specified in your game, and you will now be able to exceed level 40 in the game. So, enjoy it to level 50.
You can also read: How do you catch 200 Pokémon in one day?
You can also view the official Pokemon GO tweet that accompanies this latest update. This update can now be downloaded in real time.
Trainer, now you can go beyond level 40! In addition to redesigning the lineup, there are also some exciting real-time updates for the Pokémon GO! game https://t.co/LlTgnTcBiF pic.twitter.com/gcbQxD3B9j.
– 6. Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) 7. Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) December 2020.
Conclusion: Pokémon GO Gameplay Update
Finally, we hope you’ve received all the details of the latest gameplay update for Go Beyond Level 40 and Pokemon GO. If you have any doubts or questions about this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you clear up all your doubts and questions.
You can also read: How do you develop the sword and shield of Riola-san’s Pokémon?