The 20 minute presentation of Indie World came to an end, and there were many impressive game changes during the presentation. Several surprise ads, including Sports Story (a sequel to Golf Story) and Axiom Top 2, concluded an impressive showcase. For more information see the full video below and the official press release!
In a new Indie World video, Nintendo has teamed up with independent developers from around the world to present a wide selection of independent games that will arrive on the Nintendo Switch system in 2020. They also surprised the fans with some games that will be launched later in the day. The games in the video include Axiom Verge 2, a sequel to the popular and acclaimed Axiom Verge, Sports Story by the creators of the popular and exclusive Nintendo Switch golf game, and the retro-inspired beat-’em-up Streets of Rage 4. Talos’ principle, which now appears: Deluxe Edition and Dauntless complete a strong line-up of independent content for the Nintendo Switch in 2019.
As we end another year of big indie games for Nintendo Switch, this new Indie World video gives a glimpse of what we can expect in early 2020, said Kirk Scott, Nintendo of America’s indie partner relations manager for publishers and developers. We are always impressed by the innovative games developed by our indie partners around the world. You can rest assured that we will continue to support them in the coming year and beyond.
To watch the full video about the Indian world, go to https://indieworld.nintendo.com/showcase/. Here are some of the highlights of the video:
- Axioma Verge 2 from Thomas Happ Games: Discover the origins of the Axiom Verge universe in the long-awaited sequel to the acclaimed game. Axioma Verge 2 is coming to Nintendo Switch in the autumn of 2020.
- A sports story on the sidelines of the Games: The creators of Golf Story offer a new adventure filled with golf, tennis, dungeons, espionage, minigames and lots of friends – and enemies – to meet along the way. Exclusive sports stories for Nintendo Switch in the mid-1920s.
- Fearless by Phoenix Labs: Join millions of players in Dauntless, the fastest growing online action RPG, and explore the huge free online world. Stay united and take on your friends from all over the world in a true cross-play game as Dauntless launches on Nintendo Switch today. The Skyfighter armour and Skymetal weapons set are exclusive to Nintendo Switch players and will make you look good on the hunt. This cosmetic set contains weapon skins for the seven types of weapons of the Dauntless and an elegant armour set.
- Talos’ principle: Deluxe edition by Croteam: Players must solve a series of over 120 challenging puzzles, deflect drones, manipulate laser beams and reproduce time to prove themselves. Talos’ principle: The Deluxe version is available for the Nintendo Switch as of today!
- Survivors of Team 17: The Survivalists combine crafts, building foundations and survival with a few surprises in a new adventure in the Escapist universe. And with the Nintendo Switch, up to four players can play together via a local wireless connection* and network multiplayer**. The Survival project will arrive at the Nintendo Switch in 2020.
- Streets of Raga 4 of Dotemu / Wrecking Games Guard / Lizard Cube : Streets of Rage 4 builds on the legendary gameplay of the Streets of Rage trilogy with new mechanics, a new storyline and a series of dangerous stages with a serious crime problem. In the first half of 2020, when Streets of Rage 4 is on Nintendo Switch, there will be plenty of chicken stews and bad guys to beat.
- D3PUBLISHER shines: Based on the theme of stained glass, this unique game places the player in the role of a sword (that’s right: a sword) in a scary, sad and yet warm story, drawn in a beautiful world of glass. From the makers of Bloodstained: The Ritual of the Night is Brilliant and will be released on Nintendo Switch in early 2020.
- SkateBird per glass bottom : Look at those cute little birds! Whether rubbing against folded straws, flipping staplers or cutting lines in a park held together with tape, skaters always give everything they want – and look cute when they do. SkateBIRD will arrive at Nintendo Switch at the end of 2020.
- Cooking and trading with Streamline Media Group : In this festive battle for food, up to four players*** work together as a team to beat, match and bake the dough before time runs out. Get something special for the summer of 2020 on the Nintendo Switch.
- SuperMash from Digital Continuing : A love letter to video game culture, SuperMash takes place in a video game shop owned by a brother and sister who discover a mysterious game console. Players will never know what to expect from SuperMash, because the game combines the genres of video games and creates a different experience every time. SuperMash should be a hit at the Nintendo Switch in May 2020.
- Sailing Fort by David Evans: Nothing beats an adventure on the high seas that combines classic naval action and exploration. In Sail Forth, the entire map is generated procedurally: Players discover islands to explore, quests to complete, sailors to rescue and pirates to loot. Navigate the Forth Docks on the Nintendo standard in 2020.
- Murder by Numbers by Mediatonic: From television studios to hit shows, players must unravel a web of conspiracies, deception and, of course, murder, while uncovering the truth pixel by pixel. Music by Masakazu Sugimori, composer Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Viewtiful Joe, Murder by Numbers was released in early 2020 as a limited-time game exclusively for Nintendo Switch.
- Freed from the atomic wolf: Liberated combines cyberpunk art, hand-drawn graphic novels, with interactivity and action to create a seamless experience. As the player browses through pages of stealth weapons and action platforms, he must look at events from different angles to find out the truth. In 2020, the company launched an exclusive, time-limited Nintendo Switch game for the first time.
- The Dungeon by Kitfox Games : In this mashup of tracked dungeon encounters, players forge precious memories with different lovers and then use their individual fighting style to eliminate monsters and unlock dungeon secrets. Friend Dungeon wants to be more than just friends with Nintendo Switch by 2020.
- A dream newspaper of Forsage Studios: Sometimes the only way to deal with a difficult problem… even if it means fighting the nightmarish depression in a young woman’s subconscious. The combined combat, top-down shooter and dungeon group game will make its debut as an exclusive limited-time console title for Nintendo Switch in early 2020.
- It’s a crazy world: The anger of strangers from the strange world of the inhabitants: In this classic action-adventure game, players wield the unusual Stranger crossbow, which literally shoots live ammunition from rodents to insects. With first-person shooter controls and a gyroscopic view, the final version of this classic Nintendo Switch game will be released in January, and the pre-controls are open to business today.
Please note that the Nintendo Switch has a Parental Controls feature that allows adults to control what content their children can access. For more information about other features, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/.
*Additional games and systems are needed. Sold separately.
**Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and a Nintendo account are required to use the features of the network. Not in every country. Internet access is required for online features. The following rules apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
*** Optional accessories are required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
Craig has covered the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published in various media. He is currently editor and employee of Age of Games.
How to load…
ps4 greatness awaits wallpaper,greatness awaits ps5,greatness awaits you,whose slogan is think different,ps5 slogan,for the players,play has no limits,think different,playstation,greatness awaits meaning,greatness awaits slogan,greatness awaits quote,greatness awaits'' campaign,playstation slogan