Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09 for PC. The update comes with many fixes and improvements, this update is still only available on your PC. Here you will find all the information about the patch notes for the Horizon Zero Dawn 1.09 update, download size and much more.
Guerrilla Games has released a new update of Horizon Zero Dawn. With the latest update the games have been updated to version 1.09. The Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09 patch is currently only available for the PC. The Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09 patch can be downloaded on Steam for PC. The download size of Horizon Zero Dawn Update patch 1.09 is still unknown, and as soon as we know its size, we will definitely update it here. Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.09 includes cache fixes, bugs and gameplay improvements.
Details : Image of an animal worth crossing – Full information 2021.
So below are the complete fixes for the Horizon Zero Dawn 1.09 PC update, see details.
The latest update of Horizon Zero Dawn was pushed today by the developers, Guerrilla Games. Horizon Zero Dawn has been updated to version 1.09 with the latest patch. The patch is only available for PC download, and the size of the download is still unknown. With the 1.09 update, the developers have focused mainly on the bugs in the game. The developers have only solved a few bugs and crash problems and made a few improvements to the gameplay.
Details : Cyberpunk 2077 GameSpot Review, Cyberpunk 2077 summarized by Gamespot
We have compiled a list of simplified patches for the Horizon Zero Dawn update, and there are no changes to the game, such as adding content, certain events or anything else. The developers informed the users about the update via Twitter. They tweeted with their official Twitter pen, Partisan, to see the tweet.
Patch 1.09 for Horizon Zero Dawn on the PC is now online and introduces several bug fixes and performance improvements.
️ The full version of the patch can be found here: https://t.co/0pvDBKscte pic.twitter.com/QlfIQJEGm.
– Partisan (@guerrilla) 8. December 2020
Now let’s have a look at the release notes for Horizon Zero Dawn 1.09.
Zero Dawn Horizon Update 1.09 Release Note
The game has a few bug fixes and some gameplay improvements, that’s all. In the main game there are no updates or significant changes in gameplay with the 1.09 update.
Details : Genshin Impact Gliding Challenge Event 2020 – Award Details
And the patches are like this:
- There was an accident during the change of resolution, which has now been corrected.
- An accident solved by cutting off the main search after the target.
Improving in-game performance
- The automatic shader optimization step in the menu has been improved.
- Addition of labelling of VRAM meters to indicate the number of VRAMs used.
- The RenderTarget aliasing is now fixed, it will reduce the use of VRAM, which will help improve overall performance.
Game and graphic improvements
- In some cases the HDR proved to be blurred, which has now been corrected.
- An error in the depth buffer copies has been fixed, correcting many graphical errors.
- Fixed an issue where the fog was off when the shadows in the graphics settings were off.
- The problem of simulating the installation with a high frame rate of more than 30 frames per second has been solved.
- Corrected an error when pressing the W button if the looting has not stopped before the button is registered.
Details : Pokemon GO gameplay updated: Going beyond level 40 – Completely manual
Other bug fixes
- Some warning messages have now been corrected.
- The screen with the results of the inspection point has been improved.
I hope you like our approach to Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.09.
horizon zero dawn pc,horizon zero dawn 2,horizon zero dawn review