With every new announcement, Mario & Sonic will see a better and better outcome to the Olympic Games 2020 in Tokyo. The retro mode introduced in the latest Nintendo Direct looked great, and now there are even more multiplayer games to discover. Check out the new trailer and PR below.
Step out of reality and into a fantasy world with Mario & Sonic on Dream Events – a rich and fast-paced experience with your favourite characters that offers a whole new level of party fun you won’t find anywhere else, starting at age 5. November!
Dream plans: Aim and shoot at a series of targets placed around a traditional Japanese farm in this scoring game! Flying snakes appear at different intervals throughout the game, which the player can aim for bonus points.
The dream karate: Fight for the emptiest spots on the field to expand your territory. Combine lightning fast karate action with a free game! Any room where an enemy falls on your hand, catches fire. The winner is the player or team that lights up the most free space at the end of the round. It’s a mess, a mess of fun!
Dream contest: Jump on a hoverboard and run down a hilly track full of power-ups and challenging obstacles. Use tricks to gain speed and take the lead. First one to fall, wins!
These exciting parties are only available in Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo Olympics in 2020, available in America on the 5th. And in Europe on November 8th. November!
What you need to know about Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo Olympics in 2020:
- A whole new story: Help Mario and Sonic escape from the Tokyo 64 2D console.
- 10 classic events in 2D : Experience Mario and Sonic in a whole new way at the Olympics with classic 2D versions of 10 events from the 1964 Tokyo Olympics.
- More: New 3D events : Surfing, skateboarding, karate and sport climbing have been added to the already presented 17 3D semifinals. With so many possibilities, everyone has the opportunity to play sports!
- Many ways to play* : Determine exclusively on the Nintendo Switch who the real champion is and use the fun and flexibility of the Joy-Con controllers to your advantage.
- Split screen and online fun** : Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics offers multiplayer entertainment for all ages and groups, both locally on the split screen and online.
- Play with the fans’ favourite characters: Choose from the stellar Mario & Sonic family including Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Knuckles, Peach, Amy, Dr. Eggman, Yoshi, Tails, Metal Sonic, Donkey Kong and more!
Enjoy 10 different classic 2D activities with friends and family:
- 10 meter platform (diving)
- Barriers of 400 m
- Gymnastics – Safe
- Individual kayak (K-1) 1000m.
- The big jump
- Shooting – Trap
You can also throw, jump, climb, surf and more in 21 3D activities:
- Barriers of 110 m
- 4 x 100 m relays
- Double canoe (C-2) 1000m.
- Discus Throw
- Equestrian sports – Jumping
- Soccer (Football)
- Gymnastics – floor exercises
- Karate – Kumite
- Rugby sisters
- Skateboard – Park
- Sports climbing
- Surf – Shortboard
- Swimming – 100 m freestyle
- Table tennis
- Triple jump
Craig has covered the video game industry since 1995. His work has been published in various media. He is currently editor and employee of Age of Games.
How to load…
mario and sonic ps4,mario, sonic olympic games black friday,best mario and sonic olympic games,nintendo switch japan price 2020,switch games,mario and sonic at the olympic games 2020 story mode,mario and sonic at the olympic games tokyo 2020,mario and sonic at the olympic games 2020 – all events,mario and sonic at the olympic games – full game,mario and sonic at the olympic games all super strikes,mario and sonic at the olympic games 2020 – all bosses,mario and sonic at the olympic games all events,mario and sonic at the olympic games 2020 dlc